FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cross-Border Commerce Europe / When and who founded it?
Please visit our Mission page.
Where can I find the company and contact details?
Please visit our contact page.
What are the working languages?
Our events and reports are in English. Our working languages are English, French and Dutch. You can auto-translate the website using the dropdown menu at the left-bottom corner.
How to join the Events?
Participation in C-Suite Events and CBCommerceNEXT High-Level Groups is free for attendees. They are invite-only and reserved for decision-makers of the top retail companies operating in Europe. To join one of our events, it’s essential to get invited by us or to apply for an invitation – you’ll find guidance on the event page.
Event speakers and moderators will receive guidance about the material to submit via email.
Learn more about our Events
How to access Reports and Blue Papers?
- Once you buy the product, on your user profile, you will find the Order Summary with a link to each product you purchased.
- You can access the content through the link on the product page (Description Tab, the first shown by default on the product page).
- You must log in to access the content purchased.
- If you don't remember the password, it's possible to recover it via email.
- If you don't remember your username or email, please check the email used to buy the report.
- Please contact us through the contact page on this website for any issues.
No Reports listed on your account?
Did you buy any Reports, but there is nothing on your account? Here are the possible reasons:
- Your transaction was not successful. If it’s the case, please contact us.
- You might have logged in with a different account than what you used when buying the Report – please check your mailbox (including the spam folder) used to buy the Report, log out from this account and log in again with the email address provided when purchasing the Report (if you don’t remember the password, you can recover it).
- You bought the Report without providing an email address: this option was possible in the past. In this case, please contact us.
- Members can access the reports from the Member Space.
Browse the latest Reports
How to subscribe or unsubscribe to Newsletters?
You can subscribe to our weekly Newsletters through the form available on this website. You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the link included in the email.
Can you produce customised research?
If you would like to receive specific data about cross-border commerce in Europe, please contact our Research Team via email: email@example.com
How to become a Member?
Membership is reserved for key decision makers of top retail companies operating in Europe; therefore, it fits specific criteria. You can discover the benefits and apply for membership here.
How to become a Partner or Sponsor of reports or events?
Vendors can contact us through this page to become a Research Partner, a Sponsor of our Events or Reports, and for other forms of collaboration.
Where can I find the official logo and other branding details?
Please visit our Branding page.
How to submit content to your media channels?
We communicate through various media channels. Please contact us if you’re interested in being hosted on our media. We also offer advertising options.
We invite journalists, media and institutions to check our press releases (including RSS feeds).
Please contact our team for any other questions, including cookies, privacy and press enquiries; we’ll be happy to help.